Aerial Hoop Sana
She was only 5 years old when she joined a Ukrainian gymnastic team. Soon her passion manifested into a flight of the soul.
For 3 years Sana attended the Kiev State College of Art, (2006 until 2010) and then she was hired by Cirque du Soleil for the production of Quidam, where she performed first on aerial hoop and the later as a soloist doing “Contortion on Aerial Silk”. She left Cirque du Soleil in 2011 ready for new challenges and experiences in Europe.
Her solo on aerial hoop is powerful and elegant as she zooms up and down to various heights, an original piece created by Sana.
Her performance on aerial Silks is extremely moving and emotional.
Sana has created a unique “drop” on the silks that no one in the world has yet equaled. Her sensitive artistry, though extremely powerful, is a fount of happiness and joy for the public.
- 2006 Cirque du Soleil Mid. East
- 2007 Cirque du Soleil Asia
- 2008 Cirque du Soleil EU
- 2009-2011 Cirque du Soleil S. America
- 2012 Pomp Duck Germany
- 2013 Le Plus Grand Cabaret du Monde Paris France
- 2013 Dirk Denzer Production Germany
- 2013 Silver Prize Paris France
- 2013 Special and Corporate Events
- 2014 Supertalent Germany